The Appointment Finder is a quick way of finding the next available appointment in Dentally.
You can find the Appointment Finder icon on the right hand side of the page, it looks like a magnifying glass.
To use the Appointment Finder:
- Click the icon to bring up a search box.
- Select the dental practitioner you wish to book the appointment with.
- Selecting the ‘Any Dentist’ option will find all available slots
- Select the length of time required for the appointment.
- Select the time slot from the drop down list.
- Clicking a time slot will open the calendar on that particular time and date.
- An Appointment From Start to Finish
- Appointment Reasons
- Appointment Reminders
- Appointment Sessions
- Appointment Statuses and the Waiting Room
- Booking Appointments
- Booking Time Off
- Bulk Editing Appointments
- Calendar Controls and Navigation
- Calendar Groups
- Calendar Rooms
- Cancelling and Moving Appointments
- Changing the Appointment Colours in Calendar
- Family Appointments
- Printing Daylists
- Selecting a Date In the Calendar
- Using the Clipboard