Booking Time Off
Reserving time in the Calendar is simple. Simply create an appointment with no patient’s details and set the Reason to ‘other’.
The time will be shown blocked out in grey and will not show as available when using the appointment finder.
If a longer booking is required, a dentist holiday for example, we recommend using the 'Recurring Appointments’ option. You can find out how to use that here.
- An Appointment From Start to Finish
- Appointment Finder
- Appointment Reasons
- Appointment Reminders
- Appointment Sessions
- Appointment Statuses and the Waiting Room
- Booking Appointments
- Bulk Editing Appointments
- Calendar Controls and Navigation
- Calendar Rooms
- Cancelling and Moving Appointments
- Changing the Appointment Colours in Calendar
- Printing Daylists
- Selecting a Date In the Calendar
- Using the Clipboard