Bulk Editing Appointments
With the calendar in ‘List View’, patients’ appointments can be Bulk Edited.
This is a very useful tool for performing an action on all the appointments in a day.
For example: All the appointments for a day need to be contacted to inform the patients of a cancellation.
- In list mode, select 'More’ and 'Bulk Edit Appointments’
- Select all the patients required and select 'Edit’
From this screen you can then choose to contact all of the selected patients or change their status in one go.
If you choose to contact them, you will be given the option of Letter or SMS. Simply then write the message, or use a template and the correspondence will be created for each patient’s appointment.
- An Appointment From Start to Finish
- Appointment Finder
- Appointment Reasons
- Appointment Reminders
- Appointment Sessions
- Appointment Statuses and the Waiting Room
- Booking Appointments
- Booking Time Off
- Calendar Controls and Navigation
- Calendar Rooms
- Cancelling and Moving Appointments
- Changing the Appointment Colours in Calendar
- Family Appointments
- Printing Daylists
- Selecting a Date In the Calendar
- Using the Clipboard