To change the settings for your Calendar you need to go to the Settings menu and then Practice settings. This requires level 3 security access for the logged in user.
In the Practice settings menu, go to the Calendar tab.
Firstly, you can set the opening days and times for the practice.
Untick the days the practice is not open and adjust the start and end times to suit the overall working hours.
Minimum Appointment Duration
This option adjusts how much time each slot in the calendar shows. Select the option required from the drop down list.
Each line will then show 5, 10 or 15 minutes when viewing each day.
If your practice books appointments by room instead of by practitioner, you can create your rooms here.
Set up the name of the room and its colour.
This room will now be available to create appointments in the calendar.
Appointment Card Printing
If you have an appointment card printer, you need to switch on the option to print cards in this section.
The wording of the appointment card can also be set in here once the feature has been activated.
Recurring appointments can be used to adjust individual practitioner’s working hours, create holidays, breaks and emergency slots.
There is a full help guide on using Recurring Appointments here.
- A5 Appointment Printing
- Adding a Doctor
- Adding/Editing Templates
- Adding/Editing Treatments
- Changing Your Treatment Prices
- Changing the Practice Working Hours
- Creating/Editing Payment Plans
- Dentally Mail Settings
- Editing the Medical History Questions
- Estimate Templates
- Linking Dentally to your Imaging Software
- Practice Settings
- Recurring Appointments In Calendar
- Setting up Automatic Appointment Reminders and Confirmations
- Setting up Bridge to Schick by Sirona
- Setting up Bridge to Sidexis
- Setting up practice for NHS submissions