While you can always see a live list of patients who are due into your surgery during the day, most practices like to have a printed list.
To print a daylist in Dentally, go to the printer icon in the top right hand corner of your Calendar.
Once in this option, you will be shown a list of the books you curently have on view. To print one, simply select the Practitioner and click Print.
If you wish to print more than one Practitioner’s list on the sheet, press the Shift key on your keyboard while clicking on each of the Practitioner’s lists you wish to print.
You have the option for the printout to include the patients’ phone numbers and the legacy id numbers we may have carried over from your data migration from your previous software if appropriate.
- An Appointment From Start to Finish
- Appointment Finder
- Appointment Reasons
- Appointment Reminders
- Appointment Sessions
- Appointment Statuses and the Waiting Room
- Booking Appointments
- Booking Time Off
- Bulk Editing Appointments
- Calendar Controls and Navigation
- Calendar Rooms
- Cancelling and Moving Appointments
- Changing the Appointment Colours in Calendar
- Family Appointments
- Selecting a Date In the Calendar
- Using the Clipboard