Using the Clipboard
The clipboard provides a useful way to move appointments from the patient records to the calendar.
The clipboard can be found by clicking the clipboard icon at the top of the calendar.
If you check the Appointments tab in a patient’s record you can add any unbooked appointments to the clipboard. This allows you to find a slot in the calendar and drag the appointment straight to that time slot.
Appointments that need to be moved from one date to another can be added to the clipboard from the calendar, which allows you to find another time slot.
You can use the appointment finder in the clipboard by clicking on the magnifying glass icon allowing you to search for a time slot. When you have found a time you wish to add this appointment to, you can simply click ‘Book Here’.
- An Appointment From Start to Finish
- Appointment Finder
- Appointment Reasons
- Appointment Reminders
- Appointment Sessions
- Appointment Statuses and the Waiting Room
- Booking Appointments
- Booking Time Off
- Bulk Editing Appointments
- Calendar Controls and Navigation
- Calendar Rooms
- Cancelling and Moving Appointments
- Changing the Appointment Colours in Calendar
- Family Appointments
- Printing Daylists
- Selecting a Date In the Calendar