Guaranteed/Free Repair NHS Treatment with no Patient Charge
If an NHS dental patient requires a free repair after a procedure, you can simply click the required treatment once it has been added to their chart and change the status of the repair.
To do this:
- Click ‘Free Repair’
- Select 'Yes’ from the drop down list
- Click 'Save’
The Free Repair option will only be visible if the treatment is marked as having been carried out as NHS treatment.
The NHS Claim will still carry the UDA value for the treatment, but no patient charge will be raised for the treatment marked as a Free Repair. The treatment will be marked with 'Yes’ under Free Repair column when the Claim is submitted.
- Charting A Filling Across Multiple Surfaces
- Charting Overview
- Charting a BPE
- Creating a Treatment Plan
- Creating an Estimate
- Deleting a Treatment Plan
- Editing Treatments on a Plan
- Recording a Baseline Chart
- Reordering Appointments and Treatment Items
- Showing a Comparison of Payment Plans to a Patient
- Uploading X Rays and Photographs