Creating an Estimate
With a treatment plan in place, you can produce an estimate for the patient to review and sign in a matter of a couple of clicks.
Once the treatment plan has all of the proposed treatments charted, click the ‘Create Estimate’ button.
You will be asked which of your predefined estimate templates you wish to use.
Select the type of estimate you wish to create and edit the wording from the standard template if required.
Printing, Emailing and the iPad app
When you click 'Save’ the estimate will be displayed on screen in a new tab. From here you can print the estimate for the patient, just close the tab to return to the patient’s treatment plan.
That estimate has now also been saved in the patients correspondence screen and can be viewed or reprinted from there.
When you are returned to the treatment plan, you can email the saved estimate with the Email Estimate option. This will open a new email with the estimate attached. It usually helps to create an email template to go with the estimate - this makes sending quicker.
The saved estimate is also now available for the patient to sign using the iPad app.
Follow the instructions for signing estimates on the iPad app here.
- Charting A Filling Across Multiple Surfaces
- Charting Overview
- Charting a BPE
- Creating a Treatment Plan
- Deleting a Treatment Plan
- Editing Treatments on a Plan
- Guaranteed/Free Repair NHS Treatment with no Patient Charge
- Recording a Baseline Chart
- Reordering Appointments and Treatment Items
- Showing a Comparison of Payment Plans to a Patient
- Uploading X Rays and Photographs