Deleting a Treatment Plan
If you need to remove a treatment plan entirely, you can delete it, but only if none of the work on it is currently marked as complete.
If the treatment plan contains NHS work and that work has been submitted as a claim, you will not be able to delete the plan.
With all work unticked, you will see a Delete Treatment Plan button at the bottom of the screen.
- Charting A Filling Across Multiple Surfaces
- Charting Overview
- Charting a BPE
- Creating a Treatment Plan
- Creating an Estimate
- Editing Treatments on a Plan
- Guaranteed/Free Repair NHS Treatment with no Patient Charge
- Recording a Baseline Chart
- Reordering Appointments and Treatment Items
- Showing a Comparison of Payment Plans to a Patient
- Uploading X Rays and Photographs