Dealing with Problems
Of course, some claims may raise a problem and the NHSBSA will return a message stating the problem.
These claims will be marked as Invalid and you will receive a message in your Notification centre at the top right of your Dentally screen.
Clicking on the message in the notifications list will take you to that claim so you can deal with the problem.
When you have amended what ever the issue is with the claim, just go to the Submit option on the treatment plan screen again and resubmit the claim.
Finding Other Claims with Problems
You can find any claims that currently have an Invalid status by running an NHS Claims Report.
From the Reports Menu, select NHS Claims. This list can be filtered by Date Range, Performer, NHS Band and Status.
To find any claims that are currently marked as invalid and in need of attention, use the Status filter and set it to Invalid.
You will be then shown any claims that need attention. The View button by each claim will take you to the treatment plan tht the claim was raised from.
- Adding or Removing an Exemption on an Existing NHS Claim
- Claiming for Incomplete Treatment/Course of Treatment
- Continuation of Treatment, Treatment on Referral or Reg 11 Claims
- NHS Exemptions
- NHS Overview
- Resubmitting and Withdrawing NHS Claims
- Setting a Patient's plan to NHS
- Setting up practice for NHS submissions
- Submitting an NHS Claim