Creating/Editing Payment Plans
In Settings select Treatment & Plans and click the Payment Plans tab to begin creating or editing a payment plan.
Patient are assigned to a payment plan depending on what kind of plan they are on. The standard ones are NHS or Private but you can also create your own plans if needs be.
To create a new payment plan select the ‘Create new Payment Plan’ button. A dropdown box will appear where you fill in the required information:
- Exam Duration
- Scale & Polish Duration
- Exam + Scale & Polish Duration
The colour you choose will appear when a patient on that plan books an appointment.
To edit a plan navigate to the plan you wish to edit and click the 'Edit’ button. A dropdown box will appear where you can edit the information above.
- A5 Appointment Printing
- Adding a Doctor
- Adding/Editing Templates
- Adding/Editing Treatments
- Calendar Settings
- Dentally Mail Settings
- Editing the Medical History Questions
- Estimate Templates
- Linking Dentally to your Imaging Software
- Practice Settings
- Recurring Appointments In Calendar
- Setting up Automatic Appointment Reminders and Confirmations
- Setting up Bridge to Schick by Sirona
- Setting up Bridge to Sidexis
- Setting up practice for NHS submissions