Adding a Doctor
Adding local doctors enables you to select them on a patient’s profile as their GP.
To find the place to add a new Doctor go to Settings and select Contacts which will open the Doctors tab.
Add a new doctor by clicking the “Create New Doctor” button. A dropdown box will appear with space for the required details:
- Phone Number
Click ‘Save’ to complete the doctor creation.
To edit a doctor’s information click 'Edit’ and change the required information.
- A5 Appointment Printing
- Adding/Editing Templates
- Adding/Editing Treatments
- Calendar Settings
- Changing Your Treatment Prices
- Changing the Practice Working Hours
- Creating/Editing Payment Plans
- Dentally Mail Settings
- Editing the Medical History Questions
- Estimate Templates
- Linking Dentally to your Imaging Software
- Practice Settings
- Recurring Appointments In Calendar
- Setting up Automatic Appointment Reminders and Confirmations
- Setting up Bridge to Schick by Sirona
- Setting up Bridge to Sidexis
- Setting up practice for NHS submissions