Editing the Medical History Questions
Dentally, dental software, allows you to edit the medical history questions you ask patients.
To do this go to Settings > Treatments and Plans > Medical History Questions
To edit a question, just click on the text of the question that you want to change, this will open it up into a text box where you can edit it. Once you are finished hit enter or click with the mouse outside of the text area to save.
To add a question just click on the “Add medical history question” button in the bottom right of the screen. This will add a new question to the bottom of the list. Click on the text “Click here to edit……” to edit the question.
To delete a medical history question click on the bin icon to the right of the question you wish to delete.
- A5 Appointment Printing
- Adding a Doctor
- Adding/Editing Templates
- Adding/Editing Treatments
- Calendar Settings
- Creating/Editing Payment Plans
- Dentally Mail Settings
- Estimate Templates
- Linking Dentally to your Imaging Software
- Practice Settings
- Recurring Appointments In Calendar
- Setting up Automatic Appointment Reminders and Confirmations
- Setting up Bridge to Schick by Sirona
- Setting up Bridge to Sidexis
- Setting up practice for NHS submissions