Recurring Appointments In Calendar
Setting a repeat appointment or blocking out a particular time of the day on a recurring basis is very useful. It can be used for setting lunch hours or emergency slots etc.
To set a repeat Appointment or to block out a slot, go into ‘Settings’, and then into ‘Practice’ and then select the “Calendar” tab at the top. At bottom of the page is the ‘Recurring Appointment’ section.
- Click on the ‘New Appointment’.
- Add a title to the appointment, select the relevant practitioners and days that it applies to.
- Fill in the start and end time.
- Then select the practitioner(s) you’d like it to apply to and the schedule of how often it occurs, eg. every week during the period requested.
- Click ‘save’ to apply.
- A5 Appointment Printing
- Adding a Doctor
- Adding/Editing Templates
- Adding/Editing Treatments
- Calendar Settings
- Creating/Editing Payment Plans
- Dentally Mail Settings
- Editing the Medical History Questions
- Estimate Templates
- Linking Dentally to your Imaging Software
- Practice Settings
- Setting up Automatic Appointment Reminders and Confirmations
- Setting up Bridge to Schick by Sirona
- Setting up Bridge to Sidexis
- Setting up practice for NHS submissions