Dentally Mail Settings
Dentally Mail saves you the time, hassle and expense of printing and sending your postal correspondence.
With Dentally Mail enabled, your printed correspondence is submitted electronically at 4pm, printed and posted out the same day.
To activate Dentally Mail, you need to switch it on in your Settings menu. This requires level 4 security on your login account.
Once you are in the Settings menu, go to the Practice Settings screen and then to the Billing tab - at the bottom are your Postal Options.
Just set Enable Dentally Mail to ‘Yes’ and select the default options for First or Second class postage and colour or monochrome printing.
You can override these options when you create a new piece of correspondence, but Dentally will always default to the options selected in this screen.
Once you have the settings you need, click on the Save Options button and Dentally Mail is ready to use.
- A5 Appointment Printing
- Adding a Doctor
- Adding/Editing Templates
- Adding/Editing Treatments
- Calendar Settings
- Creating/Editing Payment Plans
- Editing the Medical History Questions
- Estimate Templates
- Linking Dentally to your Imaging Software
- Practice Settings
- Recurring Appointments In Calendar
- Setting up Automatic Appointment Reminders and Confirmations
- Setting up Bridge to Schick by Sirona
- Setting up Bridge to Sidexis
- Setting up practice for NHS submissions