Changing the Practice Working Hours
The practice’s working hours are set globally in the Practice Settings section of the Settings menu. Click on the Calendar tab to see the calendar options, including the working hours.
Tick or untick each day, according to when the practice is open and click on the opening closing times to alter as needed.
Remember to click the Save button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes!
If a particular practitioner does not work your full practice opening hours, you will need to block their time off using Recurring Appointments.
There is a guide to setting up recurring appointments here.
- A5 Appointment Printing
- Adding a Doctor
- Adding/Editing Templates
- Adding/Editing Treatments
- Calendar Settings
- Changing Your Treatment Prices
- Creating/Editing Payment Plans
- Dentally Mail Settings
- Editing the Medical History Questions
- Estimate Templates
- Linking Dentally to your Imaging Software
- Practice Settings
- Recurring Appointments In Calendar
- Setting up Automatic Appointment Reminders and Confirmations
- Setting up Bridge to Schick by Sirona
- Setting up Bridge to Sidexis
- Setting up practice for NHS submissions